Location Map Of The Pushkar Bagh
Location Address -
The Pushkar Bagh Resort
Motisar Link Road, Behind Pushkar Railway Station, Village Ghanehera, Rajasthan India
Pushkar, Ajmer-302055 Rajasthan INDIA
24hrs reservation: 0091-9414030669
Location Map of The Pushkar Bagh :
Amongst the grandeur of Rajasthan, discover a unique gem - Pushkar. Lord Brahma - The creator of the world in a search for his abode on earth, performed the supremely spiritual vedic yagna at Pushkar. It is thus the site of the only Brahma Temple in the world. A city of Pilgrimage from time immemorial with over 500 temples and 52 ghats Pushkar begets a legacy of timeless architectural heritage. Pushkar radiates an ambience of peace and spirituality that casts a lure to visit again and again.
Factors that make Pushkar an attractive tourist destination are-
1. Proximity to Delhi
2. Located on the main tourist circuit of Rajasthan, enroute to Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Udaipur from Jaipur and Delhi.
3. Well connected by the NH 8 road linking Delhi and Bombay.
4. Ideally connected by rail - from Delhi and Bombay.
5. An ideal extension to the Golden Triangle itinerary i.e. Delhi - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra Delhi or alternately Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Delhi.
6. A convenient start, mid or end point in an itinerary of Rajasthan.
7. Jaipur air basis is well connected from all the major cities of India.
Distance and traveling time by road-
1. Delhi Via Jaipur : 400km 6 hours
2. Jaipur via Ajmer : 150km 2 ½ hours
3. Jodhpur via Merta : 180km 3 hours
4. Bikaner via Nagour : 250km 5 hours
5. Udaipur via Ajmer : 300km 5 hours
6. Ranthambore via Tonk, Develi : 250km 5 hours
7. Kuchaman via Parbetsar : 145km 3 hours
8. Mandawa via Kuchaman : 275km 5 hours
9. Samode via Nawa : 270km 5 hours
The Pushkar bagh at a glimpse access-
To get to The Pushkar bagh Resort you could fly directly to Jaipur from Delhi or Mumbai or reach Ajmer by train, which has direct connections to Delhi, Mumbai and all major cities or by road.